Based in Redwood City, California
February 27, 2014
iOS (iPhone and iPad)
Welcome to Fishton, a town obsessed with their fish. Join Fishtonians to catch, breed, and discover all new fishes! Can you collect them all?
At Starchin, we love collection games like LambdaMu's Pixel People and NimbleBit's Pocket Frogs. We decided to add to that genre with Fishton, a fish collection game. With over 43 thousand fish combinations, we hope it'll satisfy your (and our) obsessive need to collect everything!
- Use bait to catch fish, fishes love bait!
- Breed fishes to discover new species, patterns, and colors.
- Help Fishtonians complete fishy jobs.
- Fishipedia available to catalog your dashing discoveries.
- Discover all the fishes and there will be cake!
There are currently no trailers available for Fishton. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- "Fishton is a game where you can cross-breed an eel with a cowfish, which is alright in my book."
- Chris Priestman, Pocket Gamer
- "If fishing were like Fishton, I’d be pretty happy."
- Jennifer Allen, 148 Apps
Starchin is what happens when couch potatoes make games.
More information on Starchin, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Design and Product, Starchin
UI and Background Artist, Freelancer
Fish Concept Artist, Freelancer
Production Artist, Freelancer