Based in Redwood City, California
June 3, 2012
Tricet is a game of concentration and pattern matching, played with cards that have 4 attributes: shape, color, count, and fill. Find groups of 3 cards (called "tricets") where each attribute is all the same or all different!
Tricet was the result of Starchin's first step into game development! We picked a simple game to design and develop, intended to whet our appetite before we bit into starchier projects.
- A spudtacularly good time!
- Easy mode: ease into Tricet by finding tricets with only 3 attributes
- Normal mode: play through a full deck of 81 cards
- Timed mode: race against the clock to find as many tricets as possible
- Keep track of your best scores in the scoreboard
- Stuck? Check out the HELP section on how to play!
There are currently no trailers available for Tricet. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Starchin is what happens when couch potatoes make games.
More information on Starchin, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Design and Product, Starchin